I turned 30 years old not that long ago. For that occasion I’ve decided to do a three part series: 30 things for my 30th birthday.
I hope I will read it in some years time and I can smile and feel good about my life :)
Short version at the top, if you want the extended version aka – window to my soul – scroll down! ;) enjoy!
30 THINGS I WANNA DO IN THE (NEAR) FUTURE:
3. Scuba dive
6. Learn a language
8. Lead climb
9. Learn to meditate
10. Get my video watched by 100k people
11. Do a stand up comedy
12. Finish all the videos from previous years
13. Live alone
14. Paint a mural
15. Tattoo something on someone
16. Memorise another country’s national anthem
17. Learn to parallel park
18. Do a handstand
19. Learn to jump to the water head first
20. Buy decent socks
21. Explore your surroundings more often
22. Make a book – preferably write it
23. Drink more water!!!
24. Have somebody hang my print in their house (and I don’t mean my parents 😜)
25. Get some nice jewellery
26. Make more silly videos with my friends
27. Get rid of my fear of water
28. Fast turnaround!!!
29. Get a drunk tattoo
30. Watch more documentaries.
1. Cartwheel – yes, I’m a very awkward person with long limbs, that tried to do a handstand and fell on my head, haven’t done it since in my childhood, so you can only imagine how wonky and non existent is my cartwheel 😱😂
2. Skydive – dream of mine since I was a kid but finally doing a skydiving licence in 2019! 🎉
3. Scuba dive – this one is petrifying, as I’m generally scared of water …
4. Split – the easy one haha 😂
5. Marathon – I wanna do it once in my life, so I can explain to people why I don’t wanna do it again 😂
6. Learn a language – I need a third language in my life, as it just feels lazy knowing only two.
7. Volunteer – I’ve done a lot of volunteering when I was young, it’s time to get back to it! I’m so lucky and privileged, I need to share it more!
8. Lead climb – scary as, but has to happen!!
9. Learn to meditate – I’ve got the worst case of monkey brain! I’m in a need to control it!!
10. Get my video watched by 100k people – I’m starting my yt channel and that’s the ultimate goal! 💃🏼🎉
11. Do a stand up comedy – no secret that I’m such a hilarious person! 😎 (my Mum says so! 😬) so doing a stand up would be my ultimate test to verify that! 😂
12. Finish all the videos from previous years – I have hours of footage, I need to finish those videos and move on haha!
13. Live alone – this one is actually in progress right now! 🎉
14. Paint a mural – I draw and paint occasionally. A mural sized work would be such a great challenge! 👌🏽😎
15. Tattoo something on someone – however weird doesn’t it sound I really wanted to become a tattoo artist for a long time, but one tattoo will do haha!
16. Memorise another country’s national anthem – I should have done it already!
17. Learn to parallel park (yes… I’m one of those! 😂)
18. Do a handstand – go back to no. 1 😁 same case!
19. Learn to jump to the water head first – never done it! And scared of water! How’s my time!
20. Buy decent socks – I know it sounds ridiculous, but I’ve got good couple of pairs of hiking and snowboarding socks, but noting for everyday 😂 primark style 😂 I’m old enough to change that now 😁
21. Explore your surroundings more often – this one is so important! I’ve been travelling to places so far, but often fail to explore my own backyard! It’s changing now!
22. Make a book (preferably write it) – I’m currently making a book with my photos from one of my adventures, but one day would actually love to write a book with my weird stories! I know my Mum would buy it! 😆
23. Drink more water!!! – I mean it, not an achievement but still … DRINK MORE WATER WOMAN!!!
24. Have somebody hang my print in their house (and I don’t mean my parents 😜) – could happen very soon! 😍 choosing it this week!!! 🎉
25. Get some nice jewellery – I was always waiting for decent jewellery as presents! But maybe I should stop having dickhead boyfriends 😂 and generally buy my things on my own!
26. Make more silly videos with my friends – I don’t mean pulling out my phone and instagramming everything, but recording precious moments to remember them by! 💕
27. Get rid of my fear of water – I’ve been trying so hard when I lived in Indonesia for a bit and I feel like the progress is lost, but maybe get some lessons and some help and see how I go from there 😊 I have to do the scuba diving and the surfing, right?! 🤔😁
28. Fast turnaround!!! – edit everything straight away. It has to be my thing! Pronto!!!!
29. Get a drunk tattoo – yep, still haven’t grown out of that one 😁! In fact, I was always the opposite! I’d never do anything like that! But having my tattoos for over a decade now, I guess it wouldn’t be so much of a tragedy to get that playboy bunny on my ass tattooed 😂😂😂
30. Watch more documentaries – to get more views of things! (And I don’t mean – watch one doco and base all your knowledge on the subject on that, but watch multiple ones instead of shit shows on Netflix 🤔😁